- Warm water and soap does not work well with wooden chop boards
-after cutting poultry and raw meat products just soak it with bleach solution to prevent cross contamination of bacteria
- Using same towel at the different surfaces.
– You are just spreading the bacteria; even though your towel looks new it might contain bacteria. Better use a new one to clean other surfaces
- Using feather duster to clean dusty surfaces
– if you use feather duster you are just spreading the dust at your home, instead use microfiber cloth to clean surfaces.
- Too much fab con on your clothes
– using too much fab con on your clothes will destroy your clothes. It will make your clothes stiffer and scratchy
- Forgetting to clean your vacuum
-If you do this once again your just spreading the dirt. Replace the dirt bag and or empty the canister after use.