Having a hard time cleaning your mattress pee odors and stains? It will not be a problem anymore because of these simple steps. All you need are these things:
- A roll of paper towels or rags
- Baking Soda
- Distilled White Vinegar
- Spray bottle (optional)
Here are the simple steps that you have to follow:
- Spray the mattress with vinegar extremely. Vinegar is a very strong liquid that could take away the odor of the mattress.
- Soak the vinegar in the mattress using rags. Press the rags in the mattress for some time.
- Spread baking soda all over the mattress. For several hours, let the baking soda sit in the mattress. After, the baking soda will be seen coagulating as it soaks the odor of the vinegar in the mattress.
- Vacuum up baking soda in the mattress.
With that simple 4 steps, your mattress is now odor and stain free!