Repainting your wall is as easy as the first time you paint it.
- Scrape away loose, flaking, or peeling paint using the paint scraper.
- Fill any holes and cracks with a flexible filler using the putty knife. Apply a thin layer and allow dry up completely.
- Sand the surface with a medium fine sand paper, then, wash with sugar soap and warm water. If there’s any mold, remove by using mold solution.
- Load up your brush with paint. Start applying at the top of the wall. Paint down each corner, and across the bottom.
- Pour the paint into a paint tray and dip the roller into the paint. Make sure it’s fully loaded.
- Start applying the paint from the bottom to the top and spread it out. For even finish, keep the roller loaded. Use a roller extension pole to reach the top of the wall.
- Once the first coat is dry, apply a second coat following the same steps as the first coat.